- 1 Nottingham Venue Hire: Find Your Perfect Place to Hold an Event in the City
- 2 Nicada Digital
- 3 The Nottingham Conference Centre
- 4 The Hilton Hotel
- 5 The Nottingham Belfry Hotel
- 6 The Royal Concert Hall
- 7 Other venues to check out in and near to Nottingham City Centre
- 8 Wedding Receptions
- 9 Event Spaces in Nottingham Nottinghamshire NG1
- 10 What to look for when booking event spaces.
- 11 Check out the types of rooms and facilities available at venues such as:
- 12 City Party Venues, Event Hire, Function Rooms & Customer Service
- 13 Reviews and Feedback
- 14 Some “unique” venues include
- 15 Nottingham Racecourse
- 16 Building Societies In Nottingham
- 17 The History Of Nottingham Castle
- 18 Nottingham Things To Do
- 19 Education Nottingham
- 20 Castle Nottingham
- 21 Nottingham Hot Desks
- 22 Nottingham Coffee Shops
- 23 Nottingham Venue Hire
Nottingham Venue Hire: Find Your Perfect Place to Hold an Event in the City
Nottingham is a fantastic city for those looking to hold an event. Whether you want to have your wedding, conference or business meeting in Nottingham, there are many different venues available for hire.
There are the standard conference halls and exhibition centres, but also some more unique spaces in and around the city centre that will really make your event stand out from the rest. We’ll be telling you about some of these fantastic venues so keep reading!
Here’s our shortlist of venues (with a function room for hire) that are all close to Nottingham city centre to help you with your search …
The Nottingham Conference Centre
The Nottingham Conference Centre is a great place to hold an event. With spaces for everything from large conferences and workshops, to smaller presentations or lectures, this space has it all. It’s in the heart of Nottingham city centre with plenty of nearby parking options so there won’t be any hassle getting here. Some of the events that this superb venue can accommodate:
- Small & Large Conferences
- Function Room
- Gala Dinners
- Workshops and Lectures
- Business Meetings
- Large Capacity
- Meeting centre
- Teaching Sessions
- Function Rooms
- Naming Ceremonies and more!
Address: Nottingham Conference Centre, Waverley Street, Nottingham NG80RH
The Hilton Hotel
If you’re looking for a party venue that is just out of the city centre then The Hilton Hotel in Nottingham is a great choice. This hotel has been hosting events since it opened back in 1985 and still does to this day! It’s easily accessible for all, is in a great location and has plenty of onsite parking.
This hotel offers fantastic facilities for your event needs such as
– Function Rooms Available For Hire
– Catering Facilities And Hospitality Options
– Free Wi fi Throughout All Areas
Address: The Hilton Hotel Nottingham, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG80LF
The Nottingham Belfry Hotel
The Nottingham Belfry Hotel is famous for its golfing, but it also offers conference and event packages too! It has a number of different spaces to hire with catering available from their team.
If you are looking for 5 star function room or event space, this is the place for you! Transport links are close by and there is ample parking available.
Address: Nottingham Belfry Hotel, Nottingham NG80LF
The Royal Concert Hall
The Royal Concert Hall is one of Nottingham’s top event venues for hire. Whether you are looking to host business events, conferences, a wedding or any other suitable event type, this is the perfect place for you.
You can book an appointment with the venue team to view the room layout, event suites, meeting rooms to ensure it’s the perfect place for your celebration.
function rooms – events – large capacity venues – dedicated event team
Transport links are close by and there’s ample parking available nearby too. Address: Royal Concert Hall Nottingham NG80PF
Other venues to check out in and near to Nottingham City Centre
– Pullman Nottingham Hotel & Spa
function room – party venue –
– Weston House, Home of the Morello Room
– Hilton Garden Inn, Sherwood Forest Lane Southbound Carriageway
– Holiday Inn Express North, Nottingham
– Radisson Blu Hotel, West Bridge Street
– Doubletree by Hilton Nottingham Centre, just off London Road close to the City Council House and Broad Marsh Roundabout.
– Wollaton Hall, Nottinghamshire
– The Royal Centre, Castle Rock Road
– Crowne Plaza Hotel, Wellington Street.
– The Robin Hood Hotel, Mansfield Road.
– Mapperley Hall Golf Club & Spa Resort, Western Boulevard.
To name a few – the list goes on!
Wedding receptions are one of the most popular events to be planned in Nottingham. There are a number of fantastic places to hold these, and so it is important for us to mention some key venues that people may not have considered before booking their event or reception.
One very popular wedding venue has been the City Hall where you can host your wedding reception with up to 180 guests. A lovely backdrop for such a special occasion, City Hall is a beautiful Grade II listed Victorian building that offers an excellent setting for your wedding reception.
It has fantastic facilities, its unique function rooms and its location in Nottingham makes it a superb choice. Having a winter wedding? No problem as you are able to use this beautifully designed space for your event at any time of year.
City Hall Address: South Parade, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, united kingdom NG11 0AZ
Eastwood Hall is also great for weddings and has an excellent reputation in Nottingham. It was constructed in the 1700’s and has been a popular choice for weddings since the 1800s when it opened as an Inn. This venue is a great choice if you are looking to host a wedding with up to a 220 guest capacity.
Map Address: Eastwood Hall, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, united kingdom ,NG16 0AG
Jurys inn Nottingham is another great choice for a wedding. With its contemporary design and excellent facilities, it is perfect for your big day. This venue also offers function rooms which can be booked out on an individual basis to make them available for the whole time of your event.
Address: Jurys Inn Nottingham Hotel, Waverley Gate, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, united kingdom NG11
Nottingham Castle Museum And Art Gallery is a unique place to get married. It has been the chosen location for many weddings over the years and presents couples with the possibility of a unique theme to fit with their special day.
Map Address: Nottingham Castle Museum And Art Gallery, Clumber Street, Nottinghamshire, united kingdom NG12
Event Spaces in Nottingham Nottinghamshire NG1
What to look for when booking event spaces.
- Location of the event space.
- car parking on-site or close by, if applicable.
- The capacity and style of the function rooms or room you want to hire.
- Type of Venue, whether its style is more suited to a wedding, a conference or if it’s a party venue with many function rooms. Each type of venue will have a different feel and will suit your needs differently.
- Reviews and Feedback on third party websites.
- Recommendations from other people such as colleagues or friends are always useful.
- Check the booking details and contract for limitations, terms and hidden costs.
- If you have international delegates attending, good links to east midlands airport will be a benefit.
Check out the types of rooms and facilities available at venues such as:
- team and client meeting rooms
- business meetings
- function room
- bar and catering facilities
- conference rooms
- boardroom hire/boardroom use
- staff and delegates facilities
- team meeting rooms
- accommodation type – single and double rooms
City Party Venues, Event Hire, Function Rooms & Customer Service
Booking parties is more than booking a room and inviting people to attend. When we spoke to a number of event managers, we have learned that it’s all about ensuring your event is perfect. Something we’re sure all of the venues and their staff would agree with.
A venues customer assistance is always important when you’re going to hire an event space for your party or event. Make sure the venue has a range of options and includes things like catering, table settings and anything else that suits your requirements. All party venue staff should be trained to help you with these decisions and also have the knowledge of any additional services that might suit your needs.
Reviews and Feedback
Check out reviews on a third party website before booking and make sure you’re happy with the customer service that’s provided. Also, talk with the venue staff at length about your event expectations and see if they can offer any advice or tips for you.
Some “unique” venues include
– The Old Grammar School offers a range of rooms that are suitable for all sizes of event from intimate meetings to large dinners. They also have a bar and restaurant on-site so you can enjoy drinks or food with your guests.
– Nottingham’s Lace Market is home to a range of small but popular venues that are ideal if you’re looking for an alternative location. The Lace Market is also home to a great new venue: Brewhouse Yard which features its own brewery as well as an event space that can accommodate up to 400 people.
– The National Ice Centre, which is home to an Olympic sized rink and can host a number of different events including weddings. You also have the option for ice skating on the same day as your event!
Map Address: Bolero Square, Belward St, Nottingham NG1 1LA