Website Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions tell you the rules for using our website www.nicadadigital.com (“our site”). Please read them carefully.
1. WHO ARE WE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.nicadadigital.com is a site operated by Nicada Digital (“We”). Our main trading address is Nicada Digital, The Studio, 29 Marlborough Avenue, Cheadle Hulme, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 7AP.
To contact us, please email: en*******@ni***********.com
The following terms also apply to use of our site:
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
3. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES
We may amend these terms and our site from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
These terms were most recently updated on 15th May 2018
4. WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
5. HOW YOU MAY USE OUR SITE
You may only use our site for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
You also agree:
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our site; or
• any equipment or network on which our site is stored; or
• any software used in the provision of our site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
6. HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
7. DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
8. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
9. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
• We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
• We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, our site; or
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
• In particular, we will not be liable for:
• loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• business interruption;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
• Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions.
If you are a business user:
• We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
If you are a consumer user:
• Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes.
10. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only use your personal information as set out in our https://www.nicadadigital.com/privacy-policy
11. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own virus protection software.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
12. WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
13. OUR TRADEMARKS
are trademarks of Nicada Digital. You are not permitted to use either without our written approval.