Copywriting Services Broughton-in-furness
Copywriting is one of the most important aspects of any business, especially in today’s digital world. Nicada Digital understands this and offers copywriting services for businesses based in Broughton-in-furness who need help with their online presence. We specialise in search engine optimisation – SEO Broughton-in-furness copywriting to get your pages ranked on Google and other search engines.
**The fact you are reading this shows we are the BEST at what we do!**
If you are looking for a reliable copywriter Broughton-in-furness that can offer professional copywriting services – look no further! Please Get in Touch for a free no-obligation quote.
About Nicada Digital, Broughton-in-furness based Copywriting agency / copywriting services
Our copywriting service is perfect for any business, large or small. We offer very reasonable rates and our team of talented writers can get your page ranked online in no time at all.
Nicada Digital works with clients based in Broughton-in-furness in Cumbria, and as we work remotely we cover copywriting services nationwide – so wherever you are based, our experts will be on hand to help!
Good copy will be SEO friendly and easily read.
Great copy will also give a sense of your brand; your audience will feel like they’re getting to know who you are and what you’re about as they read your content.
THE BEST COPY
The best copy drags your reader in. We will clearly and concisely communicate the benefits of your products and services in a way that can successfully generate leads and sales.
- 1 Copywriting Services Broughton-in-furness
- 1.1 About Nicada Digital, Broughton-in-furness based Copywriting agency / copywriting services
- 1.2 Our Team of copywriters
- 1.3 What services does a copywriter offer?
- 1.4 Areas of Copywriting that we cover …
- 1.5 SEO Copywriting service and landing page copywriting
- 1.6 Copywriting for blog posts
- 1.7 Email marketing copywriting
- 1.8 Press release statements
- 1.9 Product descriptions
- 1.10 Social media
- 1.11 Sales copy
- 1.12 Brand Guidelines
- 1.13 Website Content
- 1.14 Copywriting do’s and don’ts
- 1.15 How much does a copywriter charge per hour?
- 1.16 How do we charge for our services?
- 1.17 How can our copywriting service help your business?
- 1.18 Who do we work with?
- 1.19 Are you looking to hire someone?
- 1.20 Other related services Nicada Digital offer to our clients
Our Team of copywriters
We have specialist copywriters who use their skills in content writing; they know exactly how to use keywords to make your copy more visible online. They are experts in using SEO copywriting techniques that will get you ranked higher on the search results pages, will gain more monthly traffic and will ultimately increase attention from new customers.
Our in house and remote copywriters, as a team, specialise in copywriting for different industries and niches, including:
- Professional Copywriter Broughton-in-furness who have a background in marketing or are SEO specialists.
- Writers with a degree in English Literature.
- Others from various professions and backgrounds such as psychology, teaching, IT etc.
- We will thoroughly research your industry, niche and required content.
Get in touch to let us know about your industry or niche and we’ll have a suitable high-quality writer to match you with.
What services does a copywriter offer?
Here are a few areas that we cover, please get in touch if your requirements are not listed below and we’ll see if we can help.
Areas of Copywriting that we cover …
SEO Copywriting service and landing page copywriting
- SEO – Our copywriting agency work hard to provide fantastic SEO copywriting services for all of our clients. We are the perfect choice when it comes to offering professional seo copywriting service, with a mission to help all of our clients see results, including increased website traffic and conversions.
- Landing page SEO – As specialists in SEO copywriting, we want you to have the best chance at being listed on the search engine results pages (SERPs) and for visitors to be faced with compelling copy that will keep them interested once they land. Our writers know how important it is for a landing page to be engaging.
Copywriting for blog posts
Copywriting services for blog pages play an important role in digital marketing, providing fresh, high-quality content to your site. This is what has been shown time and again as a way of improving SEO rankings on the SERPs in general, so it’s important that you are producing blog posts & articles regularly for readers who come back to check out new information about your business.
Blog posts are also a great way to update your readers and clients with any new products, services and company news you have to offer. If you are busy creating numerous blog posts and articles and want us to help take the strain, or even if you are totally new to the blogging concept, have a chat with our team to see how we can help you.
Why do blogs work for so many types of businesses?
If you are looking for a versatile, cost-effective way of getting your brand name out there and letting people get to know you and your business, blogging is the perfect solution.
The more blogs that are published by businesses, the more it helps establish trustworthiness as it shows readers how enthusiastic about their business they really are. Helpful and inciteful business blogs will help establish you as an authority in your industry.
Blog writers that include helpful professional advice, special offers or promotions, and behind-the-scenes news about the business are all fantastic ways to make potential customers feel like they know you already. Ultimately, blogs give your business a voice, a friendly face and make potential customers feel welcome.
Email marketing copywriting
When you are sending bulk emails to large numbers of subscribers, it’s important to do it well. You don’t want your creative email marketing to end up in the spam box, or even worse, in somebody’s trash – that would just be a waste of time and resources!
So we offer copywriting services for bulk emails too as part of our service at Nicada Digital. With a good copywriter on board, you can rest assured your marketing efforts stand the best possible chance of being successful.
Press release statements
Copywriting for press releases is one of our specialist services. Press release copywriting can create an impact for your business and we are here to help you with the right words, phrases and style that will resonate with journalists in order to make sure that they pay attention when reading your press releases.
When you own an online shop or affiliate site, writing good compelling product descriptions can be a long and painstaking challenge. A good copywriter can help you with writing the product descriptions that will make shoppers want to buy.
- Product FAQs – Every online retailer worth their salt has a set of frequently asked questions in relation to products, so it is important you get these right too as they are often the first questions people ask when reading about your products.
Copywriting for adverts and social media is another area we cover. We can offer copy for your Facebook and Twitter adverts, as well as writing the copy for your social media pages.
Nicada Digital offer a sales copywriting service for our clients. We can write sales copy for your website, sales letters, emails, TV ad’s, newspaper and media advertising and landing pages. Sales copy has to be engaging and persuasive to help persuade potential buyers.
Brand guidelines are the cornerstone of any online retailer. If you want to make sure that your brand is understood by everyone, it’s important you get these guidelines right and our team of copywriting experts can help with this too.
When re-designing or adding to your existing business website, content is key. Content that isn’t up to scratch will make your site lose traffic and trust from visitors, so you need a copywriter who can help with this too. Content marketing is a growing area and our team of copywriters are well placed to help you with this.
Copywriting do’s and don’ts
Here are some copywriting do’s and don’ts to help you get more from your copy.
Do: use simple language that is easy to read, without any professional jargon or complex words.
Do: use an active voice that is less formal.
Do: take note of all criteria from visitors when writing for them, not just what they are looking for but also their demographics too – age, gender, profession.
Do: use short sentences and paragraphs to make the copy easier to read.
Don’t: write in a long-winded language that is hard for readers to understand.
Don’t: use too many adjectives. The goal is to write something that someone who has never seen your product before can instantly understand, so don’t overwhelm with explanation and visualise unnecessary information for them.
Don’t: assume every user knows what you are talking about – explain things in a simple, easy to understand manner.
Don’t: focus on yourself when writing copy – the goal should be all about your customer’s needs/wants not what you’re offering
Don’t: use a boring tone or language to do with your copy, this will put people off reading it and you won’t get the desired effect.
How much does a copywriter charge per hour?
We do not charge on a per hour basis as each project requires different a level of writing skill and research.
How do we charge for our services?
Our rates are worked out on a project by project basis, so it’s important you get in touch with us to discuss your copywriting needs.
Get In Touch – Copywriting Service Contact Details:
Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm
How can our copywriting service help your business?
Our copywriting team works with your marketing strategy and will come up with a copywriting plan that will help you to achieve your goals. We are flexible and willing to work alongside your marketing strategy to provide copywriting solutions.
Nicada Digital offers affordable copywriting services that focus on what your target audience wants, not just what you’re offering them.
Who do we work with?
Nicada Digital copywriting agency works with all types of clients: small businesses, startups, entrepreneurs etc., so no matter what type of business – we can help! We cover all of the copywriting services mentioned above for a whole host of industry professionals.
Many of our clients use our Website Design Service so we can build website pages for you and optimise them ready for Google and the other top search engines.
Are you looking to hire someone?
If so then we recommend contacting us today about our copywriting services.
For a free no obligation quote please contact us and we’ll be happy to chat about your individual requirements and ways in which we can help you achieve your copywriting goals.
- Website design & Web Development
- Website SEO / Search Engine Optimisation
- Website graphics, icons and logo designs
- Video production – studio hosted and on location.
- Graphic design for print, digital media / online use.
- Social media advertising, set up and management
- Digital marketing
- Pay per click campaigns – Google, Bing and all Social media marketing
- Website speed optimisation
- Writing blogs and articles – All aspects of professional blogging, layout design, content writing
Postcodes Covered In Broughton-in-furness